ghost window

I have had my 98 glx since January first of this year.  I don't have any
complaints , it is an awesome car.  I have been having problems with my
passenger side front window.  It seems to have a mind of it's own.
Sometimes I try to close it and it rolls up fine, other times it rolls
up, and then back down to its open position. right where it was before.
It is annoying, but I really don't care all that much.  I am just glad
that I have a glx.  I am wondering if this is a common problem?  Is it
fixed without any reoccurances?

jeremy brandow 98 red glx