Re: Dampness/Water Under Passenger's Front Seat????

This happened on my '92 slc when I first bought it.  It is most likely because
of a plugged drain hole.  If you look in you engine bay towards the left of the
computer just under the windsheild...there should be a drainage hole wherewater
runs out (if I'm not mistaken there might be a tube going thru it also).  This
hole can sometimes get plugged up by leaves and such (mine got plugged by the
cap that usually covers the nut on the window wipers).  Good luck...

-David
'92 slc - dry