Re: ghost window

My driver-side window does the same!  It can become very annoying
and embarrassing at times when others see what happens.  I've taken the
car to the dealer twice.  The first time they reset my windows which didn't

work.  The second time they widened the seal at the top edge of the top
part
of the door which didn't work either.  Its a pain because the problem is
very intermittent.  The dealer had mentioned the problem has happened to
several other customers as well.

I'm getting ready to get my BOSE stereo replaced because it doesn't like
to rewind or fast-forward any of my tapes.  I'm going to get those guys to
check it out again when I bring it in.

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6