RE: Autotech Q-Chip

True, the G-chip is not CARB exempt, but I've heard that even those living
in CA w/ the G-chip pass emissions easily. You just need to make sure you
use premium gas with the new chip. One of the best things about the G-chip
is the upgrade policy. For $20, you can always upgrade to the latest
version. Nobody else offers this. For more info, visit
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm

I'm sure you future chip-buyers will make the right decision :)

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue