99 Wolfsburg

   Just wanted to write a quick thanks for all the responses regarding
my search for a silver wolfsburg edition.  The info is definately
helpful and I will look into all of those dealers.
   BTW Bob - If none of the dealers a little closer to home can help me
I'll be in touch about the Sayville dealer.  Thanks again, I appreciate
everything you guys are doing for me!
   Last thing,  has anybody ever dealt with Jack Daniels VW (I know I
like the name too!)  in Fairlawn, NJ.  Because that is who I am
currently dealing with (They came with a good recomendation...I don't
know why.)

James
jmc311@hotmail.com