RE: Crank Pulley

Haven't heard much about this either, but I have heard this--it would be a
major PITA to switch pulleys on our VR6s.  There is one company however that
offers it--Unorthodox Racing. I don't have a number or email address for
them, but for more info, try
http://www.panix.com/~aqn/GTI_VR6/gti_vr6/archive/engine/underdrive_pulleys.
html  (username:driver / password: hired)