RE: Autotech Q-Chip

VW People,

I have the Garrett Chip and he has always been more than helpful about the
chip. He always reply's within a few hours and has more than happily
discussed all aspects of his chip.  He is not a huge corporation like
Neuspeed or Autotech, he is just a small buisness doing one thing that he
likes:  Making chips.

If you have concerns about his chip, ask him personally.  The upgrade policy
is terrific, I went from version .06 to .10 for $20... find that somewhere else.

Garrett is the way to go.
Go here:
        Garrett Integrated Automotive Corp.
        http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm

Chris
'97 Black Jetta GLX
Garrett Chip, version .10

Chip Install Instuctions **Text and Pictures**
	http://members.iquest.net/~chrphill/index.html