Re: VR6 Clutch

Don,

I have not made any mods to my car and I would consider myself to be an
aggressive driver.  I drive fast and accelerate hard.  But I might only
spin the tire once or maybe twice a week.  (just a little background)

I have noticed an occasional squeak/moan/chatter from the clutch when I
let it out from a stop and do not give it much gas (ie, keep the RPMs
<=1000).  If I happen to be going UP a slight incline the noise is more
likely to occur.  It's doesn't happen that often and it doesn't really
bother me. I'm was just curious if this might be from the release
bearing sleeve. Any thoughts?

You mention this bearing sleeve getting dry. I know that introducing
lubricant to the clutch mechanism is probably a very bad thing, but is
there a way to lubricate this sleeve??

Thanks,

Joe Jetta'Mann