Re: DJessen Net game notes

46 minutes for Walter...I'm still shaking my head.

The thing that struck me in the this game was the play of
Richard Jefferson.  Why can't we get a guy like that?  He
isn't particularly talented, but he's a good athlete and does
everything you can do to be a good player in spite of it.
He's aggressive, intelligent, always working hard to play
well, and his fundamentals are rock solid.  After a game in
which he basically matched Paul Pierce offensively, his
comments in the locker room were all about missing
"five or six" blockouts.  Talk about a guy who gets it.  Ray
and everyone else were so right.  He's so much better than
Kedrick Brown.  It wasn't just Obie's retarding Brown's
development.  Banks, though, is a different story.  Playing
behind a real point guard and with a real coach, he would
definitely have been the most NBA ready of these year's
points, except for the part about getting his shot off near the
basket.  LOL....seriously, he did make some very nice passes
in this game and I still like him long term better than Ridnour.
Heinrich is another story.  Finally, on Devin Harris, keep him.
Just another Mike James.  Forget the combo guards.  Play
Chucky or someone like him, and Marcus big minutes behind.
Get a rebounder / shot blocker in the draft, because you have
to overpay when you buy them ready-made, and we're losing
Mark Blount, that bum.  I can't even stand to look at him or
Walter anymore.  Obie Delaga est.

Josh