Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: DJessen Net game notes

I haven't given up on him. There is just so many people we can protect in the
expansion draft. Also, next year Raef will be back with the likely
probability of another power forward with the 3 first rounds picks and the MLE. So his
chances will be reduced further next year. Plus, it could very well be that
Perkins real position is the power forward spot. It is amazing that we have had
this guy the whole year and they couldn't find any game for him to play some
minutes in something other than garbage time. He was hurt in the summer league
so no one really knows what he can do. But he is also likely competition for
Hunter....

DJessen33

<< Dont give up on the guy just yet he has potential to be a
 productive roll player just dont feed him in low post 4 or 5 times
 in row and let him get those put backs take up space and pull down
 those rebounds. >>