Re: Carroll is an idiot

What the hell is Ainge thinking?  Talk about obstinate and perverse....

Josh

----- Original Message -----
From: "R Howe" <regmanw6@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Steve Ouellette" <bosox18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Celtics list" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Carroll is an idiot

> Although I hesitate to call Carrol an idiot I aggree with most of what you
posted. Carrobie will never play Hunter or Mihm long minutes or Perkins any
as long as his indespensible Waltah has a breath in him. 6 pts and 4
rebounds in 41 minutes, good thing Perkins didnt get 5 minutes or he would
have had better stats. What Carrobie gets out of Waltah (outside threat) he
can get by playing Jiri in the same role but at a small forward instead of a
power forward, How are we to start a fast break with only 1 true rebounder
in the game at any given time..... did I say Carrobie is an idiot?