Re: Carroll is an idiot

let me say it for you.... CARROL IS A F*&%#%NG IDIOT!!!

Jaims
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: R Howe
  To: Steve Ouellette
  Cc: Celtics list
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Carroll is an idiot

  Although I hesitate to call Carrol an idiot I aggree with most of what you
posted. Carrobie will never play Hunter or Mihm long minutes or Perkins any as
long as his indespensible Waltah has a breath in him. 6 pts and 4 rebounds in
41 minutes, good thing Perkins didnt get 5 minutes or he would have had better
stats. What Carrobie gets out of Waltah (outside threat) he can get by playing
Jiri in the same role but at a small forward instead of a power forward, How
are we to start a fast break with only 1 true rebounder in the game at any
given time..... did I say Carrobie is an idiot?

  Go Celts

  Steve Ouellette <bosox18@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I don't want to stray from the central theme, which should be that
  Carroll is an idiot ...

  I'm not even going to go off on his Brandon Hunter abuse this time, it's
  just his total lack of any substitution pattern whatsoever, especially
  in the second halves of games. When the Celtics won, it was written off
  as "smart coach sticking with the hot hands" ... but how should it be
  described when they get crushed with the same "I'm sleeping but my eyes
  are propped open" approach?

  The idiot made one substitution the entire second half (Ricky Davis in
  for a red-hot Jiri) until the game was way, way out of reach with 3 1/2
  minutes left. Other coaches in history have noticed that some players
  get fatigued when never coming out (especially against teams that run
  all the time), but apparently the Celtics are ironmen and their top five
  are of such quality that no reserve can do them justice.

  Not so John Carroll. He put Walter McCarty in with four minutes gone in
  the first quarter and left him in until the damage was complete, 41
  consecutive minutes. With the Celtics getting absolutely murdered on the
  boards (their m.o. before Brandon Hunter got his short-lived burst of
  playing time), Walter stayed in, powering for six points, five fouls and
  four rebounds. The idiot had the unmitigated gall to complain to the
  sideline reporter at the half that, hey, we're getting killed on the
  boards ... THEN DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. Seven minutes for Hunter, six for
  Mihm, and that includes the final 3:30 of garbage time.

  If Carroll wants to play a small forward at power forward, then stick
  Ricky, Pierce and Jiri all in the lineup at the same time. Each one of
  them is a better passer, rebounder, scorer and defender than Walter,
  height be damned.

  Did I mention that the Celtics have to play again against the Spurs 24
  hours later? Sure hope Walter is fresh.

  STEVE
  Do you Yahoo!?