Hunter PT; Walter

   I remember Tommy saying a few weeks back that Hunter should be getting
some minutes.  He then said something along the lines of, "Why not start him?
Get him out there for about 5 or 6 minutes; it isn't a crucial stage of the game
and it gets him playing time."  Well, that's what they have done, but it
seems to me that he first few starts he was getting 15-25 minutes, now it's those
first 6 and that's it.  Didn't he get over 30 once?
    And as much as I like Walter (who gives every indication of being a guy
who is easy to like), I also wonder exactly what he has that he is good for 40
minutes/game?  3s?  Is he a top defender?  I mean, what does Carroll NOT see
in Hunter that many on this list DO see, and what DOES Carroll see in Walter
that many here DON'T see?  If there is a consensus on this list, it is that
Walter shouldn't be in there for more than 10-15/game.  Of all the players who
have worn green since, say, the dawn of the Pitino era, I can't think of anyone
about whom list opinion has been more consistent than Walter, with the possible
exception of Bruno.
   Lost in the complaints about the Dallas loss is another great effort by
Blount.  I hope we can keep him, but if we can't, we'd better get Perkins out
there, if only for a Hunteresque 5-6/night.