Ainge's reluctance on Carroll

I think that Ainge has a misguided sense of "hands off" the coach, perhaps due to his own experience as a coach.  It's a laudable principle, but in this situation it is clearly harmful.  Carroll should be told:  Hunter, 25 minutes, Perkins 12 minutes, Mihm, 20 minutes at least, and McCarty gets their crumbs.  This is terrible.  At least, it's looking like we will get the higher draft choice and Carroll will have no reason to expect being hired.  Those are both good.

I've watched most of the tape of the Dallas game and think Davis needs help getting started.  A good coach could show him how to get in the offensive flow quickly, I think.  His effort, like Jiri's, is really great to see.  It's really too bad one of them isn't a decent point backup.  They are good weapons.  Cheers, Gene

Do you Yahoo!?