From: "A. K." <karadag1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Celtics" <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: Carroll is an idiot

> I don't agree with the fact that Jiri was red hot. Come on, in the third
quarter we lost the game because Jiri could not stay with Manu. Ricky is our
best perimeter one to one defender right now. He should have been installed
in the third right after a couple of drives by Manu. Jiri is not playing
well for quite a while now, he should have more rest. I still like this team
more than last year's team. The games are at least watchable.

> Abdullah
le online. File on time.