re: Re: It Will Be A Great Off-Season For Ainge If

> A couple of problems here.  First, why trade for Barry if you could just sign
> him? Davis is already at the MLE salary level so Barry would have to be also.
> But I assume you are saving the MLE for Nocioni.

There ya go.

 But then again you assuming
> Barry also will sign for the MLE level. Why wouldn't he go somewhere else and
> pick the MLE from them?

Well, it doesn't have to be Davis alone. It's just the idea of trading for Barry,
rather than using the MLE on him.

 Also, why do you think Danny could ink Nocioni instead
> of any other team?

I'll give you $5.1 million reasons why.

 What is the link between the Cs and Nocioni? If Nocioni is
> that good and things were able to work that way, it sounds like a decent
> plan. However, we aren't going to use first pick for a point guard....

I don't know if there's a link, I do know, he has a chance to be a terrific player in the
NBA and probably one of the best free agents available in terms of talent for price.

Franchise PG: Always worth a trade up.
Ray