Re: questions about the lakers game

At 07:06 PM 3/11/2004, lapdoggy wrote:
Atkins
I will now never allow my dyslexia of "d's" and "k's" on the computer keyboard to control me again, though I know I have no control over them. You're lucky you don't in the car with me, I'm known for putting the opposite blinker on constantly. It's not such a problem in Vegas (since half the people driving are drunk or distraught anyway) but in LA it and has created some issues.

Come east to Boston for a game, where you you won't have to worry about it. Courtesies like even using a blinker while driving are looked upon as just a sign of weakness to be discouraged for the sake of survival. Using the wrong one will merely get you a reputation as a particularly clever Boston driver <g>
Kim