From: lapdoggy <lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 11, 2004 9:21 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: questions about the lakers game

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 05:59  AM, Kim Malo wrote:

> And I've got to admit to some inevitable thought about what some might
> say instead if it was someone else who blew the dunk. Think I'm the
> one going overboard? Look at the above comment wishing that Pierce had
> shot those last 3s, even though he's shooting 31% for the season from
> 3 point land (better than I might have thought though) vs Chucky's 38%
> since he arrived in Boston. In a season when Pierce has been perceived
> by most as clearly slumping, including under 4th quarter pressure.

Pierce was the only celtic to hit a three at the end of the game last
night. That was my point. I don't care about %'s, on this team you want
Pierce shooting the 3 with the game on the line. Of course that's just
my opinion, you can have Adkins shooting them if you want. Ultimately
it's up to neither of us.