Re: questions about the lakers game

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 06:39 AM, Kim wrote:

Well no, my point that I was trying to be moderately tactful about vs pointing fingers, jumping up and down to get people's attention, and screaming notorious Pierce jocker

All I said was that at the end of the game Pierce had hit a couple of big 3's. He hit a big one the night before in NY.
As a Celtic fan, if a 3-pointer had to be taken (I wanted someone to drive and cut it to 4 and then foul Shaq), I personally wished Paul would have got the shot. If that makes me a Pierce jock sniffer or whatever so be it. I know the guy is having a rough season. But I still was looking for him to have the ball when we were down 3. Sorry if that touched a nerve.

Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
Atkins
I will now never allow my dyslexia of "d's" and "k's" on the computer keyboard to control me again, though I know I have no control over them. You're lucky you don't in the car with me, I'm known for putting the opposite blinker on constantly. It's not such a problem in Vegas (since half the people driving are drunk or distraught anyway) but in LA it and has created some issues.