Re: questions about the lakers game

At 11:43 PM 3/10/2004, lapdoggy wrote:
Even though that play happened in the opening minutes of the second half, I believe it defused the Celtics spirits right off the bat. It wasn't only ridiculous on Ricky's part, but the Laker's actually let him come back and complete a windmill slam. As a celtic fan I was really ashamed. Ricky needs to realize that in a team game, a single member's actions can be accountable for igniting the other teams fire. I think his antics just made the mountain a little steeper tonight. The guy is such a great talent, I just hope his will to win is just as important as his desire to be a human highlight.
Besides that, it's too bad that Pierce couldn't have been shooting those 3-pointer's at the end of the game instead of Adkins. When we were down by 6 with the ball, Adkins really bricked that shot. I guess he hasn't been a Celtic long enough to hit that shot vs Lakers?