Re: questions about the lakers game

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 05:59 AM, Kim Malo wrote:

And I've got to admit to some inevitable thought about what some might say instead if it was someone else who blew the dunk. Think I'm the one going overboard? Look at the above comment wishing that Pierce had shot those last 3s, even though he's shooting 31% for the season from 3 point land (better than I might have thought though) vs Chucky's 38% since he arrived in Boston. In a season when Pierce has been perceived by most as clearly slumping, including under 4th quarter pressure.

Pierce was the only celtic to hit a three at the end of the game last night. That was my point. I don't care about %'s, on this team you want Pierce shooting the 3 with the game on the line. Of course that's just my opinion, you can have Adkins shooting them if you want. Ultimately it's up to neither of us.