questions about the lakers game

So I went to the bar around the corner again tonight and saw the second
half, and have a bunch of questions:

1.  Where was hunter?  Seriously, why was he not in the game.  I have
not looked at the stats but it seemed like we were getting killed on the
offensive boards.  Jumaine Jones even played in the second half but not
hunter.  I don't get it.  Do you think carroll made a deal with ainge
that if he loses enough to get a high draft pick, ainge will hire him
full time?

2.  Why did Jiri not play in the second half until 6 minutes left in the
game??  This made no sense.  What is going on?

3.  Ricky Davis trying to go through the legs on a breakaway was the
most ridiculous play I have ever seen in the NBA.  What was tommy
saying?  Seriously, red must be rolling over in his grave.  Ok, that was
sacrilegious but you know what I mean.  I still can not believe that
play.  I was standing on a barstool in the middle of Philadelphia
yelling at ricky for that, unbelievable.

4.  Shaq just killed blount.  I don't know how you stop that guy.  Maybe
throwing hunter out there would have been a good idea.

5.  did I mention hunter didn't play in the second half??  We really
could have won the game, ugh.  When is pierce going to play well again.

rmn
Ryan M. Nelson
 <mailto:rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H: 215-735-6722  C: 415-596-4024