Re: Tanking factor reduced

Strangely enough, Indiana is really the one team that does not scare me out of the top 5. If I could choose who we get in the first round, I think I'd choose Indiana. We match up well, and always seem to play well against them.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tanking factor reduced
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:02:18 -0500

Yeah can't wait for the .439% Celts to go against the Pacers. That will be
fun. At least the Ricky Show will be on. TV Execs must be squirming over
this series. But we are going to get experience. Yep, like the guy that
loses 4 fights in a row. Makes him feel good all over and full of
confidence.

DanF

----- Original Message ----- From: <Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx>