Re: Win at Minnesota

At 09:50 AM 3/9/2004, Berry, Mark S wrote:
We're probably spending far too much time talking about something that,
as far as we can tell, isn't even a remote possibility. Still, I had to
address this response from Kim.

I completely disagree, Kim. The Jazz, at their best, were one of the
best running teams in the league.

Second person making this mistake. **I never said they didn't run** I said that per all reports Sloan prefers to call most of the plays and that they are set up with limited options, in a highly controled game vs freelance.

Like it or not, our best offensive players and the approach Ainge seems to be taking in building run more to athletic freelancing.

Kim