Re: Need Favor

At 10:56 PM 3/8/2004, stephen beauregard wrote:
>Hi All,

Hi!

>First of all, great to see the winning streak.  Could we host a playoff
>series?

Yes, we could.  I am rooting for that!

>How have you all been? I broke some bones in my foot playing basketball and
>am lying in a cast. Have not contributed or watched this list much.

Ouchie.  Hope you feel better soon.  I understand pain, oh yes.  Have some
chocolate, it certainly can't hurt.

>2 things: This is an odd request but would anyone here (not already signed
>up) mind signing up for the Celtics Beat newsletter? I need to get 20 people
>signed up by Thursday, which is why I am asking people that I would not
>otherwise ask. It takes about 30-60 seconds.  For those that aren't familiar
>you will get some occasional interesting emails and notifications. You will
>get some good C's info and I will hopefully win a prize. The things you have
>to do score some tix!  http://enews.celtics.com/ajtk/servlet/JJ?T=161k1f
><http://enews.celtics.com/ajtk/servlet/JJ?T=161k1f&R=704211520&P=amyeb88@yah
>oo.com> &R=704211520&P=amyeb88@xxxxxxxxx

Be glad to--but how does the subscriber indicate you referred them?

Next time you want to do your impersonation of a basketball player, don't
pick Bill Walton.  :>)))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle