Celt's best win of the year (or Carroll era) ?

Well, for a game that they were supposed to lose by double digits, the team
did pretty good tonight.  Amazingly good considering that Paul only hit 4 of 21
shots.

Nice to see Chris Mihm go 29 minutes with only 2 fouls playing against
Garnett and Olawakandi et al.  Mihm got 8 rebounds and hit on 4 of 8 - not bad.

But the real star was our boy Jiri!  18 points in the second half along with
7 rbs.  Great clutch play.

Hope this is a real confidence builder for the 'new' team.

I think they may be realizing, or at least some of them, that they don't have
to just stand around to wait for Paul to lead them every game.  Nothing
against PP, I think he is just having a bad streak, but it's good to see some
leadership emerging besides him.

Now if they can beat the Knicks, I will be a very happy camper ;-)

Hank M.