Re: Obie lovers, just go away and die; Carroll just tied him

That reminds me of something that annoys me. Does anyone else wish that FSNE would play the entire post game press conference. They always jump in, let us hear an answer to one question, and then jump back to the studio. Do tey really think we'd rather hear Felger and Dickinson talk than hear the coaches press conference? It's getting really annoying. These guys have to realize that they are not the show. The coaches and the players are and they are the ones we want to hear.

P.S. - FSNE also has to realize that with the C's playing uptempo now, they can't focus the camera on opposing players for 3-5 seconds after a made basket. You used to be able to do this because the C's were using the full 8 seconds to bring the ball across halfcourt. Not anymore. It seems like we miss about 5 plays a night because the camera follows an opposing player all the way back up the court after he made a basket.

From: lapdoggy <lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Obie lovers, just go away and die; Carroll just tied him
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:32:15 -0800

On Sunday, March 7, 2004, at 08:01 PM, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have previously called Carroll Son of Obie. Boy, was I wrong. The only
thing that Carroll has in common with Obie is that they both have had a five game
winning streak this year.

The thing about Carroll you have to love, besides his ability to think on his feet, is that he tells it like it is. I enjoy his post game interview's very much, nothing like Obie. The Celtics might be falling for this guy.
Not to get ahead of myself, but a win in NY means they face the Lakers, without Kobe, on a 6 game win streak. That scenario would surely get some of the Ainge bashers squirming.
With the way Detroit and Dallas have been playing lately the Dallas pick could very well come prior to Detroit's. It would be interesting if those two picks ended up being back to back.

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000! http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2