Sweet!

Sweet win over a fine Timberwolf team. The Celts, especially Mihm The Master,
played solid defense in the fourth quarter and Juri caught fire. I love McHale
but the look on his face when he understood defeat was his lot was priceless.
Steven A. Smith, the ESPN commentator known mostly for bellowing and
slobbering, proved again that anyone with the right contacts can gain
employment. Once the coaches realized that Walter was not going to win the
game with threes, they played both Blount and The Master at the same time and
it worked. It won't work as a general strategy, but Garnett and Candi are a
special case. Enjoy this one! Bring on I. Thomas and the Knicks.

Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Distinguished Teaching Professor
Chair
Department of Philosophy