Obie lovers, just go away and die; Carroll just tied him

Sixer lover Stephan A. Smith has demonstrated what happens when someone who
hasn't done anything carrys too much of an attitude. He becomes a chump....

I have previously called Carroll Son of Obie. Boy, was I wrong. The only
thing that Carroll has in common with Obie is that they both have had a five game
winning streak this year. Carroll again tinkered with combinations in the
Minnesota game (went with Banks and RickyD long in the Washington game) and found
one that was effective, bringing in Mihm to play with Blount to match up with
the Wolves two seven footers. Then, he stayed with Welsch who had gotten hot.
This is main thing that  Obie could not do and that is adapt. He always went
with the same gameplan, the same players. Obie couldn't adjust in the game and
he couldn't adjust long term. Pure stubborness. I am not vaulting Carroll for
coaching supremacy. He is just doing what any decent coach professional coach
would do, not a one-trick pony like Obie....

I saw the ESPN telecast but it would have been interesting to hear Tommy. I
would think he would have finally found some refs that he would love.  I
couldn't believe the refs weren't calling fouls on us against Garnett in the last
five minutes, giving him the superstar and homecourt treatment. Maybe Stern
wants the Cs in the playoffs.....

Also want to point out how every win a different guy is stepping up. That is
what a playoff team will do. That is what a team that has more offensive
options than Walker and PP and the chuck-it-up offense can do......

And one final point. Please let's refrain from the Chucky Atkins, Mark
Blount, Brandon Hunter, Ricky Davis, Marcus Banks and Jiri Welsch has really
improved talk. Why is it that they have to have improved? To save face? Why isn't it
that they have installed an offensive attack that utilizes their skills and
have a coach can make in-game modifications? Sure there had to be an adjustment
but why isn't Danny going to get any credit? No, again it will be in spite of
him......

Are you seeing Danny's vision yet during this streak? Yes sir, yes sir, three
bags full...

DJessen33