Faith in Ainge

I think Danny knew that the best he could hope for with the team he inherited
was  at best a  4 or 5 seed. He probably thought that Pierce was the more
talented than Walker and he is right; I loved Walker, he always came to play
and honestly can't remember too many games that  Toine mailed it in. He was
right  that PP has more talent than AW, but  Ainge did not realize that  PP
doesn't have the Heart or Guts of AW.

This team has a future with draft picks and what I think is pretty decent raw
talent that has to be taught how to win and play in the NBA. They have some
nice young  players that can be pretty darn good with the  right coaching,
Banks, Hunter, Mihm, Davis, LaFrentz, Perkins and even PP, if he gets on the
page and acts like a Captain. The jury is still out on Atkins and
Jones(although he showed a little talent in Cleveland. Walter at best is an 11
or 12 off the bench, Stewart is an 11or 12 Blount (he has the same hands as
Sidney Wicks, UGH) is a back-up at best and loafer much of the times.

IMHO, I think the starting 5 the rest of the way should be:

Banks and Ricky @ the 1 & 2
PP and Hunter @ the 3 & 4
Mihm @ the 5
Bring off the bench:  Perkins (who has shown enough in the few minutes he has
played that there may be something there), LaFrentz (Blount today)if he was
Healthy and Atkins, a young team but not a terrible team.

They are getting annihilated on the boards. This team could get another 10
boards From Hunter alone. They probably wont win much , but they sure as hell
will learn how to play the game and for christ sakes RUN, RUN, RUN.

Hart