Anybody else want a piece?

Anybody else who has to dump on the Cs or Danny? Get it all out of your
system....

BTW, it just doesn't matter. Just as fruitless was it for basketball purists
like myself to writh in agony over Obie and Carroll's defensive style of play
and substitution, so must you have suffer through Danny's vision of change. I
guess we all are miserable together for awhile. The silver lining is that at
the end of the season, Danny will still be here and Carroll and the last
vestiges of Pitino and Obieball will gone. <Howard Dean Squeal> God save King
Danny!.....

DJessen33