Re: Faith in Ainge

I like it, but where does Jiri fit into your plan?
With a summer of rest and a good training camp, Jiri could be a very important piece of the puzzle next season.
He is still very young.

Also, we have GOT to find at least 10-15 minutes a game for Hunter and Perkins the rest of the way.
How bad can it be with them in there.  We are already losing by 20 a night without them.  It can't get worse!
GIVE THEM SOME EXPERIENCE NOW!
If Carroll doesn't start playing these guys, Ainge better fire him and put someone else in charge for the last 24 games.

Dave