Re: GMs say Pierce no longer untouchable

This trade PP business is just silliness. Danny isn't going to trade PP or
even think about it. PP just needs a coach who can teach him team offense
(Incoming.....Don Nelson!).  I wish the trade PP folks would get together with the
trade Kobe fan folks or the trade McGrady fan folks and go away and have little
Obie children or think about the possibilities of Danny trading himself with
himself.....

DJessen33

<< Well, I think he has, although less so since Twon left.
 The bottom line is that you can give the ball to Pierce
 when you need two points and he will get them for you.
 There are exceedingly few guys in the league you can
 say that about:  Kobe, Duncan, Sam Cassell when he's on,
 and that's it.  That's always been the thing with Pierce, and
 why I like him over Dirk and his other rivals.  I will admit
 that he stopped delivering this year, but last year he was
 still doing it for us, even with the uncalled hacking that won
 the Nets the ECF.

 Josh >>