RE: Ford: GMs say Pierce no longer untouchable

Couldn't agree more with Kim's comments.

I was at the game last night and I must say, Pierce has completely given
up on the season.  He ignores the coach during timeouts while his
teammates remain attentive, he's not giving even half effort on defense
and he continues his descent into the selfish basketball hall of fame.
The captain, who is making in excess of thirteen million dollars per
year should not be sulking and setting such a poor example for his young
teammates. What kind of leadership is that?

McCarty has also given up on the season based in the play and off camera
mannerisms I saw last night.  At this point, I wouldn't even play
McCarty given his role player status combined with the fact that he's
just going through the motions.

Banks is extremely raw and several years away, if ever, of becoming an
above average point guard.  In any event, he's not a natural playmaker
like Ridnour.

Ravi