Re: Don't get the detractors

I don't know too many employer's that would be willing to let an employee, whom has no intention of staying on with the company, let stick around.
It's hardly macho to tell an employee to hit the road when he tells his boss that he can't work for him anymore. (Especially when he's getting paid 3 million a year.)
Obie quit on the team. I can't see how you can argue that. He didn't like what Danny was doing so he quit. Plain and simple. Why in the hell would you want him to stick around if he has no emotional investment in the team?