Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Don't get the detractors

>  Don't get the detractors....
>
>  DJessen33
*****************

	It looks good on paper, DJ and I would have made both trades, but what
are we left with? A rudderless group of players, which can't be yet
called a team.
	What did we have before he got here? A sixth seed and a second round
playoff team. While it was Wallace and Gaston who gutted the 2002 team,
most fans are blaming that on Ainge. In any event, the team was  seen
as competitive and won it's share.
		As my college professor used to tell us about the appealing anarchic
philosophies of the day; "It's easy to tear down, but rare are the ones
who can rebuild."
	Danny has taken us down the dark tunnel, let's see if he can get us
out the other side.

		JB
Unchain My Heart!