> Since Twan seems to be continously degraded on these boards, I challenge
> anyone to name me 25 present players who they think today are better players
> than
> Twan....
>
> DJessen33

Looks like some people met your "challenge"..
Come on guy.. Walker shot .38 from the field and .61 from the line. He was
among the league leaders in turnovers and if that wasn't enough he was a fairly
poor rebounder for his position.

25 players are too easy...
One can just look up the efficency numbers and see that Walker is a top fifty
player.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/default_regular_season_leaders/LeagueLeadersEFFQ
uery.html

46. <A HREF="http://www.nba.com/playerfile/antoine_walker/index.html?nav=page";>Antoine Walker</A> ( <A HREF="http://www.nba.com/celtics/index.html?nav=page";>Boston Celtics</A>)    78  17.08

Now the efficency stat isn't perfect..but it does indicate that many many
players are more productive then Walker.

Pete

Pete