From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kim Malo
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 9:34 AM
To: GuyClinch@xxxxxxx
Cc: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OB wouldnt be down with 3 for 2 deal

Bless you for reminding people of that underrated point though. It was like
a switch got flipped when EWill came into the game and immediately started
taking it to the hoop and getting some fouls finally called our way. Enough
that I figured I'd do a bit of statistical analysis around a theory about
that. I'll post about if anything worthwhile comes from it.

Kim