Re: is there...

In a message dated 11/10/03 11:31:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My new policy is when people start hurling insults and ignoring basketball
> talk, i'll be done with that thread. Goodbye Steve.

"Your" new policy? Are you sure that's allowed under the "rules"???  :-)

Or are you saying you are leaving the list? Or are you referring to one of
your recent posts proclaiming that another poster was "not 1/10 as smart as me
(you)"?  Or another one of your posts referring to Kobe Bryant as "a rapist"?

No need to respond if you're a person of your word. That way I don't have to
see multiple copies of the same e-mail in my in-box, either. That's a blessing
in itself.

CeltsSteve