Re: the Detroit game

I've often wondered about whether Tommy (or Cousy) speaks directly to the
players with their tips.  It would seem to me that they would have to walk a
tightrope as not to overstep OB's authority.   If I were the coach I may not
like it if former players are giving advice to my players.

John

SNIP

> The thing I don't understand is that not only Tommy Heinsohn, but Bob
Cousy