Re: [Celtics' Stuff Payton will be looking for a ring

From: Sean Giovanello <sgiovanello@norwoodlight.com>

> One of the problems on this list is that many of the posters look to score
> cheap points and/or either denigrate/praise everything about the Cs.  It
> really hampers the discourse when many people on here have an agenda and
are
> sticking to it.  I have been on here for a while and it seems to
intelligent
> basketball talk is almost drowned out by the drivel.

You know Sean, I feel your pain. I really do. I used to be like you, but I'm
a new man. I've changed my attitude and I'm telling you, it's a new day at
my house. I'm happier, healthier, better looking...just a new man. How did I
do it? It's easy Sean, I'm here to read and learn. I've learned that, in
short, Antoine is a franchise-coach-gm killer who is destroying any chance
this team has of being successful. He's the Son of Satan and Danny the
Saviour is obviously going to trade him to some idiot for a starting point
guard and then O'Brien the Clueless can start turning this team around....or
maybe he doesn't and the Saviour fires him too and starts all over again.
Danny's here and it's all good. He has a plan and it starts with getting
Antoine as far away from this team as possible. See...that's how to do it
Sean. My God...I think my hair is growing back.

Paul M.