RE: [Celtics' Stuff Payton will be looking for a ring

Agenda?  Nonsense.  Just because you like Walker doesn't mean everyone else
does.  I like his "heart" but don't like his game.  Sure there is a few
teams where Walker would be an upgrade at PF such as NO, Toronto, Bucks, LA.
But not Chicago.  Think any of the them would take Walker @ $12M-$14M per
year?

However the question on the table was trading Walker to Chicago.  Do you
really think Chicago is going to bench Chandler?  Do you think they will
limit Chandler's minutes to "6" after his draft position? Take away the
money consideration and do you think Chicago would even trade Chandler for
Walker straight up?  Three all star games not withstanding, of course.

Hence my comment:  "Heck, checking reality would be a good start."  Chicago
has no need for Walker and where you see a three time all star in Walker I
see the future of the NBA in 6'11"-7' PF's like Gasol, Nowitski, Brown and
Chandler (who may soon be an all star himself) and wouldn't be giving up
playing time if Walker was traded to Chicago.

I think that it is someone other then me with the agenda.

<Jim