Re: [Celtics' Stuff Payton will be looking for a ring

In a message dated 5/26/03 7:26:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

> You know Sean, I feel your pain. I really do. I used to be like you, but
> I'm a new man. I've changed my attitude and I'm telling you, it's a new day at
> my house. I'm happier, healthier, better looking...just a new man. How did I
> do it? It's easy Sean, I'm here to read and learn. I've learned that, in
> short, Antoine is a franchise-coach-gm killer who is destroying any chance this
> team has of being successful. He's the Son of Satan and Danny the Saviour is
> obviously going to trade him to some idiot for a starting point guard and then
> O'Brien the Clueless can start turning this team around....or maybe he
> doesn't and the Saviour fires him too and starts all over again. Danny's here and
> it's all good. He has a plan and it starts with getting Antoine as far away
> from this team as possible. See...that's how to do it Sean. My God...I think
> my hair is growing back. -  Paul M.

Easy, Paul.  Put down the pom poms. You're starting to sound just like a cert
ain cheerleader on this list and that scares me. :-)

Apparently, Frick and Frack weren't just a talented comedy team of Swiss ice
skaters that begat the Ice Follies. They're still alive and thriving on this
list as C's fans, too.

CeltsSteve