Re: OPEN LETTER TO BERRY AND KESTAS

At 07:34 AM 5/16/2003 -0400, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

>Life is good.  Now on to the draft and my personal choices of Sofo
>Schortsianitis and Hoho Barbosa, or Pavo Podkolzin and Zorro Pachulia.

If we are going the International route I say we go out on a limb and take
a flier on Keyser Soze !!
Hell if we start losing he can just disappear our opponents!!  hey that
ain't a bad idea if the herd were thinned of a few needless franchises
(cough..Memphis) which would deepen the draft. I say we call his lawyer
agent and make a deal to promise to take KS with our first #1 pick which
will totally fool the other franchises! Oh wait a minute we already did
that once. Oh well. Nevermind. Later.Mike
ps
I shouldn't double my pain meds this early in the day!!
---