Re: [Celtics' Stuff CBW request

At 09:46 PM 5/15/2003 -0400, Snoopy the Celtics Beagle wrote:
I've been slowly collecting quality graphics of Celtics-related people for occasional use on the site--and, of course, some more Snoopy/basketball-related graphics, too. Speaking of which, does anyone know when this year's official team picture will be coming out, or did I miss it already?
Sort of missed it. There was a bunch of complaining because it was taken on a Sunday morning before a playoff game, must have been vs Indy. And it was already in the Herald as a Sunday centerfold. Still might catch it in the Globe - haven't seen it there.

The site's looking good.
Kim