Bring back Kenny?

Just an idle thought on a Friday morning ... with
Ainge on the hunt for a PG, and Kenny's contract up,
and nobody likely to offer him much more than the $1
million exemption (IMO), and with all this fond
back-when-we-had-Kenny nostalgia going about ("Kenny
with his slick dribbling used to defy pressure all by
himself last year," Pete just wrote), would it make
sense to bring him back?

The cons: He's not getting any younger. He's coming
off a lousy season where, surprisingly, he didn't take
advantage of a prime opportunity to shine in
Charlotte. For most of his Celtics career, except for
last season, people kept saying Boston needed a better
PG.

The pros: He knows the players and "system." He might
like to end his vagabond existence by coming back to
the place he spent the largest part of his career and
tutoring a young point - either Bremer or, perhaps,
Hinrich or whoever else Ainge comes up with. No matter
who Boston drafts, we might well need a veteran at the
point who can keep the seat warm until the young'un is
ready - unless we want to keep making do with JR and
Delk. In 38 games with Seattle last season, he shot
44% with a better than 3:1 assist:turnover ratio.

Any takers?