Re: Good News - Good News

I'm not sold on Hinrich as I haven't concluded he has the side to side
quickness to play defense in the NBA. If he did, I believe he would be
slotted as a top 10 lottery pick as he has all the other tools. Without, he
is a midteen...

I have personally previously called Andre Emmitt a potential SOD (Steal of
the Draft). I believe he will go late first round to second if he comes out.
He lead the Big 12 in scoring I believe. He has great isolation moves so he
would fit well fit the present mindset. He has good athleticism and has the
Bobby Knight fundamentals pounded into him (literally) <g>. I just needs an
outside shot like EWill (who doesn't) as a 2/3 which he will need to work on.
He might be a little high at 20 and he might not be coming out but keep your
eyes open.....

If Wallace goes before the draft, we sure as heck better get compensation
(second round pick like we paid)....

DJessen33

<< Luke Ridnour... I don't know. I like him at the college level. Not sure in
 the NBA. But I'm not sure about Hinrich either, and everyone seems to love
 him. I actually like Chris Thomas from Notre Dame quite a bit. What does
 anyone know about Mo Williams from Alabama? I heard Indiana University's
 coach say Williams and TJ Ford were the best point guards in the country. I
 haven't seen him play. Anyone have any input? On the others... Wade? Not a
 point guard. Don't go there. Bell? Maybe a third guard. Blake? I'm not
 convinced he's NBA material, but I've been wrong before. I guess I'm just
 not enamored with the point guard class. I love Ford, but I'm not convinced
 there's as much quality as there is quantity.

 Compensation for Chris Wallace... The Herald piece today said Wallace has a
 window that ends next month that allows him to negotiate with other teams
 without the Celts' permission. It kicked in when the team was sold.

 Andre Emmitt... I read somewhere today that he did put his name in the
 draft. I know nothing about him. >>