Re: Good News - Good News

I was thinking this--we offer to let Wallace go to Portland now if he takes
Baker with him.  Then we take the extra money and make a one year deal for
Mourning providing his medical exam merits his coming here.  Make some
reasonable deals with the draft picks and get a decent point guard.  That
gives us the PG everyone here but me thinks we need first, and gives us a
man in the middle for at least a year, which would shut me up on at least
one subject.

Yeah, yeah, I know "It'll never happen."

Then again, Paul Pierce did slip to 10th in HIS draft, so anything is possible.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle