Re: Miscellaneous thoughts

I would take Dominique in his prime all day over McGrady....

I like your ideas about the twenty-year olds. I have always held we need a
minor league like baseball. It would give me more games to watch<g>. As you
said, you could allow high school players to be drafted and play in the
developmental league or on the big league team while the team held your
rights. Players could also go to college and take that basketball route. It
would give the young guys a chance to develop and be brought up at any time
if they are ready. It would be great! However, like a college football
playoff, it makes too much sense....

I also like the idea that some listmember suggested earlier that the
all-stars of the developmental league play the freshman or sophmore allstars
during all-star weekend...

As to EWill's flagerant, I said he was gone as soon as I saw it. However,
from a replayed angle, you could see Parker slow up to deliver contact.
However, the ref would have to be at that perfect angle to see it so I don't
blame them in this case....

As to the Spurs game, we just played the same way we played the previous two
games. We just happened to play a much better team so we couldn't get away
with the same stupid junk...

DJessen33