> Kedrick is Joe Johnson with fewer skills, more athleticism, and even less
> self-confidence. The way he puts his head down every time he misses a shot
> or
> screws up is really disconcerting. This lack of self-confidence -
> brashness,
> cockiness, if you will - is pretty much a fatal flaw in the NBA,

This is true right now..
But confidence can come to a player especially as he gets more PT. Kedrick
has at least shown flashes of confidence..with some impressive dunks, a few
amazing blocked shots...and the a bit of a temper on one occasion.

He does need more attitude...and a certain self confidence to make it though.

And as a much as folks on the list are willing to write  K. Brown off, .he is
still a young player.. McCarty was an awful player for the majority of his
career and he is only now starting to make a contribution. And thats no
exaggeration..I think people tend to forget just how BAD McCarty was. You
want to talk about clueless? That guy practically wrote the book and now , I
have to say I have been genuinely impressed with his play from time to time.

Kedrick though wasn't a mistake, IMHO. He is the kind of player the Celts
need to draft. He was a risk..just like Amare in Phoenix or KG years ago. If
your not drafting #1 - #3 you need to take a risk to bring in a star player.

In the next draft I hope we continue to draft a player with a huge upside..
As the Celts right now are very talent poor outside the big two...

If we are going to blame Wallace.. we should stick it to him for the his real
mistake..
Vin Baker. JJ and Kedrick will both have long NBA careers..The Mercer/Billups
draft strikes me as worse then the Kedrick/JJ draft.. Those were high picks..

Also Wallace struck gold with J.R. Bremer... so he does deserve a few points
for that. Lets hope we can find someone who can play this year. With our low
picks..its going to be hard.

Pete